Competition Charcoal Starter – 8 Oz Can
Ignore the rest and use the best! Pyro Putty Competition Charcoal Starter is the starter you have long waited for! Built 100% for starting charcoal and maintaining flavor – Pyro putty is safe, easy to use, and effective. Our proprietary blend is completely non-toxic, does not contain any petroleum byproducts, and is guaranteed to NEVER leave a bad taste in your mouth. So fire up your charcoal smoker, grill or brick oven and get to cookin’!
One Quarter size ball will burn 10 to 15 minutes, which means that one 8 oz can has enough putty to light your charcoal 50 to 100 times depending on how big your charcoal pieces are and how many pieces you use to start.
How to Use Charcoal Starter:
-Pull a few quarter sized pieces from the can
-Place in the charcoal, exposing the fibers
-Light it up
-It’s that easy!
- KING OF THE GRILL: Designed to start your charcoal and maintain flavor for your backyard BBQs, neighborhood block parties, and family cookouts. Don’t settle for the lighter fluid taste on your steaks or burgers. The PYRO Putty Charcoal Starter helps you light your charcoal with ease and get the natural fire-grilled flavor that you deserve.
- QUICK IGNITION : A proprietary, patent-pending putty that’s pliable, sticky, and convenient, this charcoal starter makes charcoal lighting easier than ever before. Simply stick 2 – 4 nickel-sized dabs around the charcoal and light. Don’t mess with tricky starter buttons or complicated ignition systems. This putty makes it easy to light charcoal in cold and unpredictable weather.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our putty is non-toxic, petroleum-free, and burns clean! It’s designed to be environmentally friendly and safe to use for cooking beef, pork, veggies, fish, and more! This eco-friendly putty makes it easy to start grills in heavy winds, rain, sleet, snow, and more.
- MUST HAVE: Whether you’re grilling in your backyard, the backcountry, or on a backpacking trip, this putty makes it easy to cook food in any situation. This putty can be used with charcoal, smoking pellets, or wood. It’s ideal for any hunter, hiker, and outdoorsman because it can be used to start fires in emergencies or light charcoal for grilling.
– Burns Clean
– Petroleum Free
– Non-Toxic – Safe for cooking
– Eco Friendly
– Easy to Use