Waterproof Fire Starter – Winter Blue Blend
$5.99 – $12.99
Pyro Putty’s proprietary blend comes in a .5 oz or 2 oz can which allows you to easily build a fire anywhere, anytime, no matter the conditions. Our Winter Blue Blend is designed thinner specifically for cold temperatures. One nickel size piece of Pyro Putty can produce a 4 to 6-inch flame that will burn between 6 and 10 minutes. Because you are using such a small amount each time, you can make up to 20 fires with just ONE .5 oz can!
Did you know that you can use Pyro Putty for things other than lighting fires?! You can use Pyro Putty to mark trails by exposing the putty to UV light to make it glow in the dark. And because of its waterproof feature, you can use it to repair leaky tents or even waterproof shoes!
- -10° F to 60° F
- Burns Clean
- Quick Ignition
- EMERGENCY FIRE STARTER: Starting a fire can be challenging, especially when there’s wind, rain, and poor weather. That’s why we created an easier, more efficient, non-toxic fire starter to support every survivalist, adventurer, hunter, outdoorsman, and bbq enthusiast. Whether you need a fire for outdoor cooking, warmth, light, ambiance this fire starter makes it easy!
- WATERPROOF & WEATHER-RESISTANT: Designed to burn through sleet, rain, wind, high altitudes, and a wide range of temperatures, the PYRO Putty Winter Blue Blend is an essential addition to any 72-hour kit or survival supplies. It’s designed to be eco-friendly and will burn at any temp. Burn it while winter snowmobiling, hiking, backpacking, spring skiing, or summer camping!
- QUICK IGNITION: A proprietary, patent-pending putty that’s pliable, sticky, and totally waterproof, this fire starter is easy to stick on logs, torches, or tinder. Create a fire that continues to burn for up to 15 minutes with a single quarter-sized dab. Stay safe out there without slowing yourself down with propane, complicated fire starters, or lighters that need to be recharged.
- DISASTER PREPAREDNESS: Add this fire-starter tool to your emergency preparedness kit and you’ll be ready for any situation. Be prepared for any natural disaster, power outage, or off-grid survival scenario with this fire-starting fuel can. Add it to your survivalist backpack, outdoor recreation accessories, or zombie apocalypse survival kit.
- FIRE IN A CAN: The PYRO Putty Winter Blue Blend comes in a 2 oz. can that will light many fires in all conditions. Don’t worry about wet logs, damp wood, or harsh weather. This fire starter fuel will burn in any weather or circumstances. It’s the perfect addition to any outdoor lover’s survival kit, camping supplies, or recreation gear.
- DIRECTIONS: Pull a piece out exposing the fibers’ and place on the intended area to light. Only a small piece the size of a pea is needed if your wood is dry and a ball the size of a nickel will burn for 6 to 8 min if your wood is damp. When lit and fully engulfed in flames it has a good wind resistance.