Waterproof Fire Starter – Ultra-Lite Yellow Blend
- 20°F to 90° F
- LIGHTER WEIGHT THAN ORIGINAL
- INCREASED FLAMMABILITY
- QUICK IGNITION
- BRIGHTER UV REACTION
- BROADER TEMPERATURE RANGE FOR INCREASED PLIABILITY IN ALL CONDITIONS
Pyro Putty’s lightweight, proprietary blend just got better! Our Ultra-Lite Yellow Blend features a broader temperature range, increased pliability in all conditions, increased flammability, and a brighter UV reaction. We packed all these upgrades into our new blend while making it even more lightweight than our original blends! This is the perfect survival tool for anyone to have in their car or pack – Get lit with Pyro Putty!
- LIGHTER WEIGHT THAN ORIGINAL: We cut 1/8 of the weight so you can carry more with you.
- INCREASED FLAMMABILITY: Ultra-lite has twice the flammability of the winter, summer, or eco which allows it to reach a full burn-in half of the time.
- QUICK IGNITION: Along with double the acceleration the ability to light the ultra-lite with a Ferro rod is extremely easy, in close comparison to lighting char-cloth.
- BRIGHTER UV REACTION: The neon yellow color makes it brighter and visible at longer distances under a UV flashlight or headlamp.
- BROADER TEMPERATURE RANGE FOR INCREASED PLIABILITY IN ALL CONDITIONS: The optimal usage temp range is SEE NEW GRAPHIC making it perfect for use from Spring to Fall.
- DIRECTIONS: Pull a piece out exposing the fibers’ and place on the intended area to light. Only a small piece the size of a pea is needed if your wood is dry and a ball the size of a nickel will burn for 6 to 8 min if your wood is damp. When lit and fully engulfed in flames it has a good wind resistance.